WRECKED BIKE REBUILD SEASON 6
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE, SUBSCRIPTION OR ACCEPTANCE OF
A PRODUCT OFFER WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
LIMITED TO RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND D.C.
VOID IN AK, HI, FL and NY AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Wrecked Bike Rebuild Season 6 (the “Giveaway” or “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on December 29, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2023 or on the last day of the month in which the bike rebuild is completed and that final episode of the Wrecked Bike Rebuild Season 6 series is published on the official promotion website, whichever comes first (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excludes AK and HI) and the District of Columbia, who are licensed drivers, 18 years of age or older (or legal age of majority in the State in which they reside) at time of entry. Void in AK, HI and where prohibited. Employees of C2W Media, LLC, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively the “Released Parties“) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- HERE’S HOW IT WORKS: Active subscribers to www.wbrgarage.com (the “Website” or “Promotion Website”) will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes each month during the Promotion Period. The number of entries you receive each month will depend on your Subscriber tier status and the number of episodes published each month, as follows:
- 10 Entry Points Subscription – ten (10) entries per month;
- 30 Entry Points Subscription – thirty (30) entries per month; or
- 80 Entry Points Subscription – eighty (80) entries per month.
- 120 Entry Points Subscription – one hundred twenty (120) entries per month.
The number of episodes published each month will be at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries earned will be contingent upon maintaining subscriber status each month and will be credited to your account at the end of each month throughout the Promotion Period. To become a subscriber and for complete subscriber information go to https://wbrgarage.com.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by going to https://wbrgarage.com/my-account/.
To enter without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address and your daytime telephone number including area code. Then, on the opposite side of your entry, in 25 words or less, complete the following sentence: “I am the ultimate ‘wrecked bike rebuild’ fan because… “. On the upper-left hand corner of a #10 outer-mailing envelope hand print your last name followed by your first name and complete return address. Mail your entry with sufficient (un-metered) postage affixed, to: Wrecked Bike Rebuild Season 6 Entry, POB 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Mail-in entries must contain a postmark that falls within the Promotion Period to be considered valid. Mail-in entries submitted during the final month of the Promotion Period must be postmarked by the last day of the month and received within 5 days of the Promotion Period deadline. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the promotion or any other person or entity. Each mail-in entry received will count as 1 entry into the Sweepstakes provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements. Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received in time for the random drawing.
Limit 120 entries per person/per month, regardless of method of entry.
All material submitted becomes the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into.
- RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted within five business days from the Promotion Period deadline date (see Rule #1) from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by C2W Media, LLC, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by email, mail, and/or phone. Potential winner (and their parent/legal guardian if they are a minor in their state of residency) will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form, W-9 Tax form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents”) within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If the prize is won by an eligible individual who is not of the legal age of majority in their state of residence (a “minor”), the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to fulfill all requirements imposed on the winner as set forth herein.
- PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive the Season 6 pre-owned rebuilt customized motorcycle valued at approximately $11,000 (“Prize”). Prize must be picked up at a destination determined by Sponsor within thirty (30) days of notification of availability from the Sponsor. Winner must have a valid driver’s license with appropriate motorcycle endorsement (as required by winner’s State of residence) evidence of legally required insurance prior to taking delivery. Winner will be responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title and registration fees and any other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to any costs incurred by winner related to the acceptance, pickup/transport or use of the Prize. In the event winner is unable to take delivery of the Prize, winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Prize vehicle may not meet safety or emissions testing required in some states and counties. Winner is responsible to check their state of residence to confirm and must use vehicle in accordance with state/county regulations. The Prize is considered pre-owned and will be awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize. Winner will be responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the Prize not specified herein. Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the value of the prize stated herein. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- GENERAL RULES: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance and/or use or misuse of the Prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
- NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if for any reason, the Sweepstakes is undermined by a force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, all disputes concerning this Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action.
- WINNERS LIST: The name of the official winner will be announced on or about August 31, 2023 or after the winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: C2W Media, LLC, P.O. Box 673722, Marietta, GA 30080.
Copyright 2023 C2W Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.